HexisLab is committed to minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The critical points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Use an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities.
HexisLab will implement a training program for its staff to raise awareness of environmental issues and enlist their support in improving the Company’s performance. It will also encourage the adoption of similar principles by its suppliers.